Alright I got my act together and uploaded a bunch of paintings. It's been a quite fabulous day.
- Ran errands and got photos taken of some paintings, although one of them flew off almost into oblivion. I envy the people watching me run across the parking lot after it.
- Played videogames with Nick. Huzzah for getting to be superheroes and getting to pick up enemies and beat other enemies with their bodies.
- Went to dinner with Danielle and then went shopping, or more like she went shopping and I was awed by how the eighties came back in neon f-ing colors. In a way quite fab, in another way it's like a bad acid trip at a disco night at the bowling alley.
- Watched "Juno" for the first time with Danielle and ruining the moment with a "Wow, look... She's 16 and found the love of her life and we're 22 and still single."
- Hanging out with Brandon and getting to sit around and chat about whatever and listen to good music while getting my head scritched.
- Listening to Tom Waits who is my new ear porn while uploading photos. There's something about the gravel-like quality of his voice that's just a-mazing and so sexy.
Listening to: Alice - Tom Waits
Reading: Son of a Witch - G. Maguire